Prayer – an awesome opportunity and responsibility for every believer! As Shandon members seek to connect to God, care for the world, and commit to our church, no ministry at Shandon plays a bigger role in that than does the Prayer Ministry. By its very definition and purpose, prayer is intended to connect us to God and to help us care for the world through our prayers. The purpose of our prayer ministry is to give members an opportunity to commit to learning about prayer and being personally involved in prayer.
On this website you can submit your prayer requests and find information about how you can be involved in Shandon’s prayer ministry. If I can ever be of help to you, please do not hesitate to let me know. You can reach me at the church office at 782-1300, extension 178 or at .
Minister of Prayer & Single Adults
Submit Prayer Requests
Prayer requests which are submitted through the various means listed below, are prayed for by intercessors who volunteer for one hour each week in the 24-hour prayer room or who have access to our online prayer room.
1. Submit a prayer request online:
2. Call the 24-hour prayer line at (803) 790-AMEN (790-2636).
3. Email your prayer request to .
4. Complete the prayer request section of the bulletin tear-off during any worship service and place it in the offering plate.
5. Call the church office and ask to speak to the Prayer Ministry assistant at extension 102.
Click the link above to learn more about:
1. Joining a weekly prayer group.
2. Joining our online Prayer Ministry.
3. Using our 24-hour prayer room.